Friday, December 6, 2013

Christmas Playlist

I love Christmas way too much and I have a good amount of Christmas music faves so here they are...

1.The Christmas song- Mindy Gledhill
2. Cold December Night- Michael Buble
3. Last Christmas- Ariana Grande
4. Winter Wonderland- Jason Mraz
5. Greatest time of year- Aly&Aj
6. Oh Santa- Mariah Carey
7. Mistletoe- Justin Bieber
8. Snow in California- Ariana grande
9. Winter Moon-Mindy Gledhill
10. The entire Elf album
11. A few of my favorite things- Sound of music
12. Its beginning to look a lot like christmas- Michael Buble
13. Christmas- Michael Buble
14. All I want for Christmas Is You- Mariah Carey and Justin Bieber
15. Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas-Christina Perri




7 comments:

  1. I love christmas songs!

    http://skinandroses.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Literally had Michael Buble on repeat!

    http://www.iwantfashion.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post! would you like to follow eachother?
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great playlist! I've been blasting Christmas music since November hehe. Happy Holidays xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Christmas songs too, Mariah Carey is my favourite

    Please come check out my latest post if you have time :)

    Fragile Bird | www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    x

    ReplyDelete