Monday, August 26, 2013

Motivational Monday


So I'm starting a little series on my blog called motivation Monday! Yes, this may seem very familiar because a lot of bloggers do these sort of posts but I always feel like these posts make a huge difference in my day and really help me live life to the fullest and keep on going! So I decided to do my own! So today for my motivational Monday I decided to  share my favorite quote. “Worrying wont stop the bad stuff from happening it just stops you from enjoying the good.”I feel like this could help a lot of you since it is back to school season and with school comes stress and anxiety. I personally struggle with anxiety and panic attacks. Its different for everyone but for me I get anxious over the silliest little things, like ordering something online and worrying it wont come in the mail, to the point were my heart starts racing and I can't fall asleep! So stop worrying and embrace the good in your life!

                                       I hope this post helped you out a little bit and I hope you try to apply this to your everyday life



Thanks for reading my post!
stay gorgeous

2 comments: