Monday, September 2, 2013

Fall nail polish

Today's blog post will be my favorite fall nail polishes! I know its not exactly fall yet, but since fall and nail polish are two of my favorite things I couldn't wait to do this any longer! First off is "wild moss" which is an army green type color, which may sound like it would look really gross on your nails but it totally doesn't, its perfect for fall and the Revlon color stay formula is my favorite! Next is Monsieur by Revlon which is a gray with a taupe undertone, but it looks more taupe then grey in the bottle. Penny talk is a gorgeous metallic gold-ish copper which is stunning on the nails! Now for my all time favorite nail color for fall "Bahama mama" which is basically fall in a nail polish its a gorgeous red wine color which is perfect for the season! Then there is "Pilate's hottie" which is a more toned down neutral color for fall its hard to explain but its kind of like a dirty looking lilac.

(left to right) wild moss,monsieur,penny talk, Bahama mama, pilate's hottie

Thanks so much for reading my post!
Stay gorgeous











4 comments:

  1. These are perfect colours for the upcoming season! :) xx

    adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fall nail polish colors you chose for this post are perfect for the fall season! I really like the red and moss green you chose!

    Lauren,
    http://atouchofsoutherngrace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow...such lovely shades! :)

    http://sadiamaliksblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete