Sunday, October 27, 2013

Lush Haul

I love Lush way too much so when my amazing dad surprised me with a bunch of lush products I nearly cried. I don't have a Lush near me so when I received these goodies you can imagine I was pretty excited! It's really funny because the other day I was watching Zoella's Lush haul and I was so obsessed with all the things she got so now Im going to share with you what I got.YAY!
First off I got the Rose Jam body wash which is a limited edition wash for the fall and winter and let me just tell you, this smells like a million roses mushed into one body wash and O my goodness it is delicious! I also got the charity pot lotion which has a nice fresh scent and the money from this lotion goes to the Edge of Seven which is an organization that educates and empowers girls and women worldwide. Going into Bath products I received the Twilight bath bomb which I have heard a lot about and it smells super yummy! Then I got the Christmas Eve bubble bar which smells super nice and sweet. I also got the penguin bubble bar which is so cute, and it smells really good. Sorry Im so bad at describing scents. And the last things I was graciously given, was the Miranda soap which is like the best smelling, fruity soap ever! So I hope you enjoyed this little Lush haul and you got some ideas for the next time you take a peek into Lush!

Stay Gorgeous

5 comments:

  1. Aw so nice of your dad to surprise you! What awesome products!
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, I love Lush bath bombs! I never tried the Twilight one yet, but It's on my list :) and the Rose Jam gel shower seems like a very cool one :) I love limited edition! xx

    www.leenatheunicorn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to try some of their Christmas bath bombs but I dont have baths at uni so think I will stock up before I go home and treat myself to loads when Im back :)

    Katie xx | Katies World

    ReplyDelete