Wednesday, October 2, 2013

St.Ives Green Tea Scrub review

It feels like forever since I have posted on my blog, mostly because I was having a huge writers block and had no idea what to do a post on. I didn't want to write something I wouldn't enjoy myself, and this may not be the best post in the world but I really wanted to share this product with you guys. So today Im going to do a review on the St.Ives Green Tea Scrub. This product really reduces redness and makes my skin look a lot healthier! Now I don't have a huge problem with acne so Im not saying its a miracle scrub but I'am saying that it is the best skincare product that I have used in a while, not to mention it smells like green tea so that is definitely a bonus in my opinion!



Have a fabulous day!
staygorgeous

6 comments:

  1. Great review, I will have to check it out! I love affordable beauty products that work.
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Err, I'm having a weird break out right now, the worst I never had, I'm going to Target later, maybe I'll try this one out since I don't have acne issues either, but this month is terrible! xx

    www.leenatheunicorn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Breakouts stink! But I hope you like the scrub :)

      Delete
  3. im reading soo many positive reviews about this one, i think now its time to try this product! nice review sarah :)

    http://sadiamaliksblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use this and I love it, really cheap too : ) xxx

    ReplyDelete