Thursday, October 10, 2013

Vampire Diaries

Today I wanted to do a post talking about something besides beauty. So what better than to talk about my favorite TV show. I have been completely obsessed with the Vampire Diaries since last year, when I saw it on Netflix and decided to watch it, one of the best choices I have ever made...lol. First off everyone on this show is very attractive especially Damon and Stephen or Ian Somerhalder and Paul Wesley. So even if the show sucked I would probably still watch it to look at their beautiful faces.Not to mention Nina Dobrev is super gorgeous! I'm not really a fan of Twilight and I was afraid it was going to be like that but it is totally not! This show has a way more elaborate plot and I think it is a great show for everyone, unless you get grossed out by blood, Then you probably don't want to watch it. I got over my fear of blood from watching this show so thats a plus... I guess. Anyway season 4 just got released on Netflix so my addiction to this show has rekindled and if I don't post for a while it is probably because Im watching The Vampire Diaries!

Stay Gorgeous

5 comments:

  1. I was thinking about watching Vampire Diaries on Netflix! Thanks for the suggestion!
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG this is one of my favourites tv show! and how weird, I'm writing about a post on TV shows haha anyway, I watched the first season like years ago and at this moment I wasn't as hooked as I am right now, so last year or so I watched season 2 and then the second one, watch the third and the fourth also, and now I'm waiting every Thursdays for the next episode! By the way, I'm team Delena ;) haha xx

    www.leenatheunicorn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ikr! This show is so good but I'm so torn between Stephen and Damon.

      Delete
  3. I really want to start watching this! I've heard so many things about it and my friend keeps telling me to watch it because I love Teen Wolf and says they're kind of similar, I don't see how but he watches both and loves them. Think I'm definitely going to start watching this as soon as I'm up to date on Teen Wolf!:)xo

    libbyjade26.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. You forgot to mention the fact that it can also break your heart in little pieces and make you cry like a baby, sobbing and rolling on the floor. It's one of my favourite tv shows, together with The Originals and they are definitely worth watching!

    Otilia ♥
    http://littlelibraryofdreams.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete