Monday, September 9, 2013

Yummy and Healthy Smoothie ideas


Today’s post is going to be my fast & healthy breakfast/smoothie ideas!
First off is the banana almond smoothie, this smoothie is super delicious and easy to make! All you need is two tablespoons of almond butter, about a cup of almond milk or normal milk if you don’t have any almond milk, a banana and a few ice cubes. It’s as simple as that and its super yummy!




Next smoothie is a little twist on the other recipe I just showed you but it’s a chocolate banana smoothie! This smoothie is just as good but it’s great for that chocolate craving we all get every now and then! What you will need for this is about a cup of chocolate almond milk, about a tablespoon of oats, a cut up banana, some ice cubes and a tablespoon of almond butter, which is optional but almond butter is like my favorite thing so I had to add it in this smoothie!
yummy.....




stay gorgeous


9 comments:

  1. Looks delicious and fast; great for the morning when you're in a hurry!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually just made a chocolate banana smoothie this morning! They are the best.

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
  3. The second one looks amazing. I love smoothies, the best way to get all of my fruit in, as I hate eating huuge amounts of fruit! Great post :)

    Christina | Passion Obsession - Currently hosting a beauty hamper giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love smoothies and yeah adding almond milk in it makes it soo much better!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a big smoothie fan, I make one for lunch during the weeks but I've never used milk/almond milk before. I love the idea of using chocolate almond milk to fill that chocolate craving! Cant wait to try it out!
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for your comment on my blog! Love this smoothie idea! Need to get fit for the fall.

    xx,
    Lindsey
    www.realisticallylovely.com

    ReplyDelete