Thursday, September 12, 2013

Fall must haves


For today's post, I'm going to show you my fall must haves! Can I hear a whoop whoop for fall! I'm literally so excited! First off, I couldn't make a fall post without a Starbucks drink, so here  is my favorite drink for fall. The Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino! I don't know about you, but it's still pretty hot where I live, so this drink is perfect,  because it still has that fall taste, but it's a cold drink! 
  
My next must have is a plum colored lipstick.  I love this one from Tarte. It's the perfect everyday fall lip color! It's the 12hour Amazonian lipstick in the shade "Inspired." These are my favorite lipsticks.  They are super-creamy and very pigmented. Totally worth the money!
Now for fall scents, a girl's got to smell nice and yummy just like autumn! I'm in love with the Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin scent from Bath and Body Works.  I suck at describing scents, but let me just tell you it smells so darn good! For perfumes,  I love the Taylor Swift perfume in Enchanted Wonderstruck. It smells like vanilla and deliciousness!
My favorite candle for fall is in the scent "Pumpkin Cupcake" from Bath&Body Works and the candle smells just like a pumpkin cupcake! If you have ever smelled frosted cupcake from Bath&Body Works, this candle is like the fall version of that!
My last must have is big and comfy sweaters! Sweaters are definitely an essential for this season, I mean its "sweater weather" duh!
So you can probably tell I like sweaters. These are just some of my favorite sweaters for fall! I usually get my sweaters from Target or Forever 21!

I hope you liked seeing my fall must haves! Have a great fall!
stay gorgeous!

12 comments:

  1. the Taylor Swift perfume is amazing! also got one!

    Jana ♥ fashinates

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post, one of my fall essentials is a big slouchy sweater! :) xx

    adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. love! i'm a starbucks addict! I think you'll love the giveaway on my blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the nice comment on my blog, thought I would check yours out as well. So many great posts, happy to be a full time follower! I love the smell of pumpkin, I want that pumpkin cupcake candle ! So many great fall must haves!
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your comment just made my day! Like forealz.<3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want to try that candle now :) I love your post and I'm so glad I came across your blog! I'm now following on bloglovin, I would really appreciate if you followed my blog on bloglovin too!

    www.gemsies.blogspot.com
    Gemma x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much! I will check out your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm following you now :D I would love if you could check out my newpost?
    www.gemsies.blogspot.com
    Gemma x

    ReplyDelete
  9. love this post we saw that you were a reader of our blog and wed love for you to follow us:) xxx
    http://miaronnie0898.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/small-autumn-haul-1-series-mias-autumn.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweaters = <3 <3 <3 Love the cable knit grey one!

    www.thehalfnerdgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete