Monday, September 2, 2013

Get To Know Me - 30 Questions


 Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?

It really doesn't matter but if my closet is a mess it will probably be closed

2) Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
Nope...

3) Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out  
tucked out... I didn't even know that people tucked them in..he he

4) Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
NO? Is that a thing? Do people do that

5) Do you always smile for pictures?
Not always.. a girls got to sport an ugly face every once and a while

6) What is your biggest pet peeve?
When people have Doritos or Cheeto crums on their fingers and they just sit their licking the crums off. I'm sorry ,but that's gross! 

7) Have you ever peed in the woods?
I peed in my friends backyard when I was six or seven, if that counts

8) What is your Song of the Week?
"Best song ever" is definitely my song of the week, I cannot stop singing it!

9) Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
why would I tell you that

10) What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
Any Disney movie, but especially Aladdin and The lion king!

11) Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
Yup, I was a girl scout for two years when I was about 10.

12) Favorite kind of sandwich?
Club sandwiches are always the best!

13) Are you lazy?
Oh god yeah, way too lazy...

14) How many languages can you speak?
English and a decent amount of french but definitely not fluently

15) Who is better...Leno or Letterman?
I don't really watch either...sorry

16) Do you sing in the shower?
No. I do not simply 'sing'. I PERFORM. Shower head? Naah gurl that's a microphone! It can get a little annoying when my thousands of adoring fans and a whole bunch of record label people are crowding outside the bathroom door though...

17) Do you think musicals are cheesy?
Ya!That's why I love them!

18) Is Christmas stressful?
Not at all! Christmas is full of joy and happiness...lol

19) Ever eat a pierogi?
A what?!

20) Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
I was totally the kid that dreamed of being a "pop star" and watched Hannah Montana and The Cheetah Girls every second of the day!

21) Do you believe in ghosts?
Kinda

22) Take a vitamin daily?
Only if their princess gummy vitamins!

23) Wear slippers?
I own slippers, but I never really wear them!

24) First concert?
High School Musical when I was in kindergarden! All I can say is best concert ever!!!!!

25) Ever take dance lessons?
Yup, I've taken ballet, jazz and tap classes :)

26) What was the last concert you saw?
Justin Bieber! Yeah buddy!

27) Tea or coffee?

Tea all the way, I don't like coffee at all and I definitely don't like coffee breath..lol


28) Which are better: black or green olives?

I've never really been a fan of olives but I guess green olives.

29) Can you knit or crochet?
Nope, but I can sew

30) Do you want to get married?
Of course! I dream of being a wife and mommy one day, but not any time soon!

So there you go - you now know 30 more things about me, congratulations on your gain of pretty useless knowledge haha!
I also tag YOU! Leave me a comment below if you do this tag and I'll go and check it out!
Stay gorgeous




4 comments:

  1. Such a fun post idea!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed reading this post :D I love musicals tooo!

    meemmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. If tagged, I would love to do these kinda posts :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. had fun reading....nice post <3
    imanailart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete