Monday, September 16, 2013

Motivational Monday #2



For today's Motivation Monday I didn't really know what I should do, so I went to the trusty Pinterest! I pinned a few of my favorite quotes and the quote that got the most repins is the one Im going to share with you guys today! "Big things often have small beginnings". This quote is very inspirational, since I recently started my blog this has helped me a lot on those days were it seems like no one is reading my posts, and the thought of just giving up crosses my mind. Well not today you won't stop blogging because big things often have small beginnings! For example one of my favorite bloggers in the entire world "Sprinkle of glitter" didn't get one comment on any of her posts for almost a year and now she has thousands of followers! So never give up!



Have a fabulous day! xoxo






5 comments:

  1. Great quote, very needed for monday morning!
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely post :) I love the quote you used too!

    www.gemsies.blogspot.com
    Gemma x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great quote doll :) Your Posts are great :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this quote! :) xx

    adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete